The Law Firm of “K.P. LEKKAKOS & Associates” was established in 1992. With our qualified partners in Greece and the European Union, we offer a reliable management services for our clients’ affairs, having their business’s best interest as our first priority and giving emphasis on their business’s success both in domestic and international level.
Our firm provides comprehensive solutions to companies from their foundation day and throughout their whole range of activities, bearing in mind that our clients not only need to know the various provisions of the Legal framework and having someone to inform them about what they are not allowed to do, but they also need highly skilled consultants who understand their business vision and help them achieve it, keep abreast of current changes on the Legal framework and of all the opportunities it offers in the business environment.
- A. With our partners, expert Legal Advisors on issues of International and European Trade Law – Corporate Law, we provide services in areas such as:
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- International Contract Law issues
- International Transport and Compensation
- Foreclosure & Collection Services
- Admiralty and Shipping
- Regulate of Business operation with EU guidelines
- International Trade issues that are handled by our partners are:
- In terms of ICC (International Chamber of Commerce), international carriage of goods by sea, air and land i.e. road-rail and in accordance with the relevant global transport conventions per case (Conventions of Rome, Hague, Hague-Visby, Warsaw) etc.
- International Contracts (International Sale Contracts in accordance with ICC, FIATTA).
- International Enterprise Activities
- International Dispute Resolution
Our goal is not only to provide to our clients quality legal advice and counsel through a personalized attorney-client relationship, but also shielding their business ventures by meeting and exceeding their expectations for splendid cooperation and avoidance of future problems that might arise. This is especially important today, when this need is necessitated more than ever, due to the fast changing financial situation of the markets. You can adjust your company’s policy to any changes in the economic landscape and use these changes to your advantage, creating new possibilities for your business.